Cloudcroft Art Workshops (CAW)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS THE POLICIES HAVE CHANGED
To reserve your place in a workshop, complete your registration. This information will be received by Cloudcroft Art Workshops. The $150.00 registration fee includes the once-per-season, non-refundable $50.00 registration fee and $100.00 deposit for each workshop. When your CAW registration, registration fee & workshop deposit have been received, you will be sent an email confirmation which will also contain more information about the workshop. If you do not have access to email, your confirmation can be mailed.
Complete payments received 60 days before the class start date will receive a 10% discount on the cost of the workshop excluding the $50 registration fee.
- To receive a full refund of workshop fees paid to CAW, except for the nonrefundable $50.00 registration fee, notification must be received sixty (60) or more days before the beginning of the registered workshop.
- When notification of cancellation is received less than sixty (60) days before the start of a workshop all workshop costs paid to CAW will not be refunded, credited or transferred. In the event of a medical emergency or death in the immediate family 50% of the class fee will be refunded. For all workshops cancelled by the student, the $50.00 Registration Fee will not be refunded.
- CAW will be considered “Notified” on the date when the notification email was sent.
- Students registered for that workshop at the time of cancellation will receive a full refund of costs paid for that specific workshop.
- The $50.00 Registration Fee will be refunded if a student is not registered for any other workshop.
- CAW is not responsible for any non-refundable travel arrangements,deposits or out-of-pocket expenses incurred by our students. Students are urged to purchase refundable airline tickets in case of workshop cancellation or other unforeseen conditions.
- Transfers may be made up to sixty (60) days before the beginning of the initially registered workshop.
- Transfers requested less than sixty (60) days before the beginning of the initially registered workshop will be treated the same as a Student Cancellation less than sixty (60) days before the start of the workshop. All Workshop costs, whether fully or partially paid at the time of the transfer, will be forfeited and the student will be required to pay the full amount of Workshop costs for the requested alternate workshop.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it.
Your personal data
Data collected at this site (name, address, email) be shared with the workshop teachers and other students. We may use your data for marketing for future CAW classes. We will not sell your data.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata may be retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website , we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
We maintain technical, physical, and administrative security measures designed to provide reasonable protection for your Personal Data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. The security measures include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. While we are dedicated to securing our systems and Services, you are responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of your password(s) and Account/profile registration information and verifying that the Personal Data we maintain about you is accurate and current.